Saturday, January 21, 2012

Brendan [the proposal]

Ah! A proposal! I've known the bride-to-be Lindsay since she was in middle school.  She's is one of my sister's closest friends and the brilliance behind Lindsay Lauren Event Planning and Consulting.  Brendan, her amazing boyfriend (well, now fiance!) had this little event planned for weeks.  He was able to keep Lindsay in the dark - the whole time.  Her family knew.  His family knew. Her friends knew.  Even the cashier at the skating rink knew. We all arrived at the Civic Center Ice Skating rink in Walnut Creek - laced up our skate and wobbled on to the ice.  I was there on the premise that I was taking some fun photos for the Lazarex Cancer Foundation, (Brendan's mom is the founder and president) while people mingled and ice skated. I still can't believe I went on that ice with my camera in hand! Both families were there, many even flew in from out of state to be here for this special day.

All was normal, until Lindsay started getting roses...



Out came the roses...

Roses were given to Lindsay by family and friends - there were 11 in all
Then for the final rose...
Rose number 12.
Don't worry.  He came back.
Ring in hand.

Congratulations!


No comments: