Friday, February 10, 2012

P/HD+M [5:52]

Totally late - again.  I know. I will get better, I promise! This week was a bit of a cheat - but fun.  We took it to the kitchen again.  I was *trying* to get Hayden to eat something other than, "Passa" or chicken - frankly, I'm a little tired of cooking both in every way. While grocery shopping...alone [gasp], I saw some pizza crust.  Now, I must be the only parent on the planet who's pre-k'er doesn't eat pizza - but Hayden won't eat the stuff.  Delaney is a garbage disposal - I never have to worry about her. I thought to myself, well, maybe if she make her own pizza, she might have more interest in it, right? At least the thought was good. 

Both girls worked together (rather well this time too) to create a pizza with cheese and ham only.  Yep. No sauce. If it's red (or green) they won't eat it. Crazy - I know!


 Fin
No, Hayden didn't eat the pizza that she made. Nor did she eat the zucchini. Oh well, at least Delaney did. 

No comments: