Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Savings!!

Now that I have this amazing blog (which I'm now blogging two days in a row!! Someone - call the record books!) I'm able to tell you about all of my awesome summer deals!! The summer savings are good for any session booked in July or August -

{Children} & {Family} Sessions - 50% off all Packages! On my lowest package this means you get a $50 print credit for just $25! Sweet!!

{Love} Me Sessions - 50% off all Packages! On my lowest package this means you get a $50 print credit for just $25! Sweet!!

{Maternity} Sessions - 25% off all Packages PLUS a free NEWBORN session once your little one arrives!

{Events} - 20% off all event photography! Photograph that family reunion or birthday party! It makes great memories and gifts for everyone in the family!

The time has never been better to take those portraits that you've been talking about!! I have a few dates left in July and the beginning of August! If you book a weekday session, save an additional 10% for a total savings up to 60%!


HOLY MOLY! That's a lot of SAVINGS!!
Please email me for more information and specific pricing for your needs!! OrangeBlossom.Photography {@} Yahoo.com !

No comments: