Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sunday Funday!

This past Sunday, I held a series of mini-sessions, in Danville, free of charge.  I was looking for models for an array of props that I recently received and purchased.  My youngest of the day was 2 months and the oldest had just turned one! Each session was a blast and provided the unique portraits that I was aiming for! New headbands, hats, hairclips and skirts were all modeled during these sessions!



I do offer mini-session portrait packages.  Mini-sessions last about 30 minutes and yield about 15-20 edited images. These sessions are fun and full of high energy! These sessions are perfect if you're looking for that Holiday card photo! Please email me if you're interested!

All of my beautiful, handmade props are always available to all of my clients. To see a list of vendors, please visit the links on my website.

No comments: